Giving Tuesday – November 28, 2017
Giving Tuesday is an international movement for giving and volunteering. Many attribute Giving Tuesday to the opening of the giving season.
In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, Chamberfest is asking for your support to change lives through music. Your support will go towards our Community Engagement and Education (CEE) program, Bring the Kids!, giving children and their families the gift of experiencing live music together.
At Bring the Kids! concerts, there are no barriers between performers and audience; children and their families enjoy captivating and interactive musical activities designed just for them. World-class musicians enchant young minds and infuse them with creativity, while teaching them about the storied world of chamber music.
In order to keep the Bring the Kids! program free, we rely on generosity from donors like you.
Please help support Bring the Kids! today:
Click here to make a gift to Bring the Kids!. Donations above $20 will receive a tax receipt in the mail.
Chamberfest values every single dollar we receive. Thank you for your generosity and support.
- A $20 donation covers the cost of a child and their guardian to attend a Bring the Kids! concert
- A $50 donation allows a large family to attend a Bring the Kids! concert
- A $100 donation contributes to equipment costs, and helps children engage with music on a deeper level by experimenting with instruments
- A $250 donation sends a family to all Bring the Kids! concerts at the 2018 Chamberfest summer festival
- A $500 donation helps cover the costs of bringing in world-class artists to perform Bring the Kids! concerts
If you would like to learn more about Bring the Kids! and other Chamberfest Community Engagement and Education programming, please contact Vanessa Goymour at 613 223-8008 x226 or vgoymour (at) chamberfest.com.